Note that the Egyptian Consulate General in London reserves the right of refusal for any visa application.
What we do
- We will send you the Application form to be completed together with a checklist of the required documentation to be submitted.
- We will review all the documents, copy them and prepare them in the correct order for submission to the Embassy.
- We will submit the application and documents to the Embassy and pay them.
- We will collect the Visa after two working days.
- Single Entry Visas are valid for 6 months and allow a maximum stay of 60 days in Egypt ONLY.
- Multiple Entry Visas are valid for 6 months and allow a collective stay of 90 days in Egypt ONLY.
- A multiple entry visa is valid for one individual passport, and allows the applicant to travel more than once to Egypt, within the 6 months validity.
- Only one visa is required if passport holder has children under 16 years old added to his/her passport.
- Children who have their own passports (including babies) require a visa on their passports. If under 16 and applying without an adult then a letter from the parent or legal guardian is necessary.
Our fee is £45
|UK and all other Nationalitiesthat are not listed below||£20||£32||£65||£105|
|Cyprus Denmark, Finland, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Sweden, and USA||£12||£12||£12||£12|
|South Africa||Fee Exempt
(Visa must still be obtained)
Nationals from UK, EU and USA
Nationals from UK , EU and USA travelling to Sharm El Sheikh, Dahab, Nuweiba and Taba resorts ONLY, for a maximum of 14 DAYS, do not require a visa prior to travelling as a free entry permission stamp will be granted upon arrival. If they intend to travel outside of the above mentioned areas they MUST obtain a Visa.
For nationals from (Arab countries), we have to contact the Consulate General before applying for the visa in order to confirm the required documentation.
For holders of travel documents and nationals from the following countries, visa APPROVAL MUST BE SOUGHT from the competent Authorities in Egypt, and applicants MUST APPLY IN PERSON at the Consulate Visa Section:
Iran, Tunisia, Somalia, Morocco, Algeria, Lebanon, Iraq, Palestine, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Sudan (non residents in the UK), Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, Burundi, Rwanda, Liberia, Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Mali, Niger, Chad, Israel, Afghanistan, Kosovo, Moldova, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Myanmar.
Approval/rejection of application takes from 2 to 6 weeks and the Consulate will contact us via email/telephone/SMS to inform of the decision taken regarding his/her application.
Visa upon arrival
In addition to UK and EU nationals, citizens of the following countries can obtain visa upon arrival at any of the Egyptian ports of entry:
Australia, Canada, Croatia, Georgia, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Macedonia, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, Serbia, Ukraine and USA.
Chinese students can obtain a single entry tourist visa provided that the following requirements are met:
- All the ordinary requirements for applying for a visa to Egypt
- A letter from a recognized UK University addressed to the Egyptian Consulate General, stating duration of enrolment.
- Return flight ticket.
- Minimum of 6 months validity on UK student visa.
Malaysian nationals can stay in Egypt for up to two weeks without a visa. If their stay exceeds two weeks, the usual requirements apply.
Any nationality that is not mentioned above requires a visa prior to travel.